If Apple Mobile Device USB driver is missing or corrupted in Windows 10, your iPhone can’t be recognized. If so, you can’t import the pictures, music or videos from iPhone. To solve this driver issue, simply attempt alternatives here. When you connect your iPhone to your personal computer, the Mobile Device USB driver should have been installed automatically. So try unplugging the device and plugging it again. This would work generally.
Upgraded to Windows 10 and now iTunes isn’t detecting or recognizing your iPhone? Is short, it doesn’t see your iPhone or some other iOS device whatsoever? You are not alone. Following the upgrade, a lot of people are complaining that iTunes doesn’t recognize their iOS apparatus when connected to a PC running Windows 10. If you have Apple Mobile Device USB Driver Windows 8 not working problem, unfortunately, there is no one single fix for this. You need to go through multiple checks and attempt them one by one to see if they fix your problem.
Apple Mobile Device USB Driver For Windows and Mac
In case you have updated your iTunes to version 9.2 you may have run into the difficulty that your computer no longer recognizes your iPhone/iPad/iPod. I had the issue on one computer, but not the other. When you connect the apparatus it starts installing the driver, then it fails, and iTunes never sees your apparatus.
After a fruitless 45 minutes on the phone with and Apple support technician that appeared to be new to Windows and who eventually hung up on me, as well as a web search that turned up nothing I decided to take things in my very own hands. Here is how you fix this problem in case you have it.
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand category Universal Serial Bus Controller
- Right-click on the device and select Uninstall from the pop-up menu.
- You will be asked to confirm the uninstall.
- Check the checkbox next to “Delete the driver software for this device” if you see it. Click OK button then the driver will be uninstalled.
- Click Action in the top menu bar and click Scan for hardware changes.
My Apple Device Is Missing in iTunes – iTunes Update
Apple frequently updates its iTunes software to fix problems and provide new features. Should you have any issue with iTunes, update the latest version, which often fixes the problem with apparatus recognition.
Also Check: Convert Flac to Mp3
Like every hardware, the port that attaches your apparatus may fail. Connect your iOS device to another interface on your computer. Check the ends of the data cable for dust and debris. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe the connector and also a can of compressed air to wash the interface into your machine.
The Driver Situation
- Check the driver by opening the Search box in Windows, and then searching for “devmgmt.msc.”
- Click the Device Manager to open the device configuration tool.
- Right-click on the “Apple Mobile Device USB Driver” option, then click Enable to enable the driver.
We hope you liked this article on Apple Mobile Device Support Windows 10, How to Download and install Mobile Device Recovery Mode & Device USB Driver on Windows. Comment below if you need any help.