iCloud Photo Sharing come built into every iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact running iOS 8 or later. With iCloud Photo Sharing, you can easily share your photos with friends or family. Apple allows users to share their images with iCloud Photo Sharing. Here is how you can access and enable iCloud Photo Sharing in iPhone and iPad. There are a lot of platforms where you can share images and videos. Perhaps even too many.
Although iCloud Photo Library supports syncing your photos, videos, and collections across your very own devices, it does not offer an option to sync everything into a family member’s device. As such, if you have Family Sharing enabled, you may still have your personal Photos library. But that does not mean you can’t still share photographs together easily.
The image sharing functions of iCloud will always be somewhat confusing, as well as the new introduction of the newest Images software as an alternative for iPhoto to the Mac has some additional functions. This new update comes with a simple UI and easy to access iCloud photo sharing feature. Follow these steps to enable or use iCloud Photo Sharing iPhone using iCloud Photo Share Login. You can also check How to Save Videos From iCloud Sharing and fix iCloud Photo Sharing Not Working.
Also Read: Login to iCloud.com
Turn On iCloud Photo Sharing
- To check on the status of iCloud Photo Sharing, open the Settings app on an iOS device.
- Select iCloud from the main menu.
- Go to Apps Using iCloud section, click on Photos.
- You’ll see that entry currently says Off because we’re not using any of the iCloud photo features.
- Here, in the Photos menu, ensure that iCloud Photo Sharing is on.
- You don’t need to enable iCloud Photo Library to use iCloud Photo Sharing, with the basic free storage.
How To Use iCloud Photo Sharing To Share Photos With Your Friends
- First, make sure you and your friends have iCloud Photo Sharing turned on. To do that, go to Settings > iCloud > turn on iCloud Photo Sharing.
- Next, go to your Photos app > click on Shared.
- In the Shared albums folder at the bottom, click on the Plus sign
- Type in the name of your album > click Next.
- Click the friends you want to share your album with.
- Now you have an album for you and your friends to drop photos in.
Hope you liked above guide on How to Enable iCloud Photo share feature, How to Save Videos From iCloud Photo and Video Sharing and access iCloud Photo Sharing Public Website. Comment below if you need any help.