In many situations, you want to take screenshots of the text messages, images or web pages. Also Sometimes you noticed that iPhone screenshot not working, so read this guide. How to screenshot on iPhone 6 without a home button is possible? Many times we want to capture gameplay or video frames. You can also do it one other way, but when you want to take a screenshot of the Lock screen subsequently Hint ID can activate and stop you from acquiring the screenshot of the Lock screen, or you can find yourself invoking Siri. You can also do it by pushing the switches simultaneously, especially about the iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6.
Do you know Where Is The Sleep Wake Button On iPhone 6? There are occasions that you might want to take screenshots of the written text messages, the high scores you have attained while winning contests along with other info that shown on your own newly ordered iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Luckily, it’s never been a hardcore process to take screenshots of these Apple gadgets. You are able to verify the more descriptive methods below on the best way to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 6. Also, check How To Screenshot On iPhone 5C and iPhone Screenshot Not Working.
How to Screenshot on iPhone 6 – 2017 Updated
Today getting screenshots isn’t just for computers and notebooks, technology’s current encounter has created this “desktop- display that was only” getting method greatly feasible on our smartphones. You will find the best way for How to Screenshot on iPhone 6. In Macbook the screenshot is saved on the desktop but if you are looking for where is the sleep wake button on iPhone 6 then it will be saved to your pictures.
Fortunately, it has never been a tough task to take screenshots on these Apple devices. You can check the most detailed steps below on how to take a screenshot on iPhone 4. The classic way to take a screenshot is to click the Home and Power button at the same time. iPhone screenshots are very useful if you want to keep something in your memory. So follow these easy steps for how to screenshot on iOS devices without a home button.
How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 6 or 6 Plus
- Press and hold the Power button and Home button at the same time.
- The screen will flash white; you’ll hear the camera shutter sound.
- The screenshot will be saved to your All Photos album L
Apple has added some new features to iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Later Apple has launched iPhone 7 with the same screenshot mechanism. So if you know how to take screenshot on iPhone 6 then you can use the same process with iPhone 7.
Detailed Guide for iPhone screenshot
1. Turn on your iPhone. Simply hold down the button on the top right of the phone and sit tight for the white Apple logo to show up.
2. Find the picture you need to catch. You can pick any picture from your email, photos, home screen, or from anything you find online.
3. Find your Sleep/Wake button. This is the button on the top right of your phone.
4. Find your Home button. Your home button is the round button fixated on the bottom of your iPhone.
5. Hold down the Wake and Home buttons in the meantime and discharge them.
6. Check your Camera Roll to verify that you caught the picture. To discover your Camera Roll click on the “Photos” application on your home screen. At that point click on “Cam Roll,” which ought to be recorded as your first collection. Your screenshot should be the last picture in this collection.
Your screenshot picture will now be in the photo in the Camera Roll (Saved Photos, in iPod Touch 1G, 2G, 3G, iPad 1). You can bring a screen shot with any version of the iPhone aside from the first. Hope this guide on How to Screenshot on iPhone 6 and how to screenshot on iPad without home button helps you. Comment below if you need any help.